April 01, 2016

9 STRAATJES AT DUSK

One last post from the weekend Cosi was visiting me. The photos are actually all taken by her and I just love how they capture the wonderful atmosphere in the 9 Straatjes district right after sunset.







I spent a week in France, with my family and friends, hundreds of sheep and cats and an extremely large amount of croissants and baguette and chocolate. It was such a beautiful and relaxed time and totally needed now that we're halfway through the semester and have only a few weeks to go until final exams. 

Summer is slowly looming and being woken up by sunshine, having coffee breaks outside and going for late runs make life so so much easier and happier. Very very excited for the next months, for taking my camera more often and exploring the last parts of Amsterdam I still haven't visited yet!

3 comments: