January 24, 2015

RIVERSIDE



Photos taken some weeks ago on a sunny sunday morning spent with a museum visit and a perfect coffee in the sunshine. After coming back from Barcelona I decided to give my hometown a second chance (it never really got me before going abroad) and so I started exploring some new neighbourhoods and try to see the city like a foreign and not like somebody who is so used to everything. I realised how different places can look like when you try to see them from a different perspective and how many things you miss when you tend to get used to things quickly. 

I am currently working a lot (A LOT) but tomorrow is the last day and I have planned to spend the upcoming week all dedicated to my vanishing creativity. I want to do some sketches that popped up in my head during the last weeks and take some photos I got inspired to. And really try to prepare some posts since.... there is a huge adventure coming up (which will prevent me from posting for several weeks)..!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/1/15 00:10

    tolle fotos :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mir geht es genauso mit meiner Umgebung, seit ich im Ausland bin, beginne ich sie mit anderen Augen zu sehen und freue mich jetzt sogar schon auf die Plätze :)
    Tolle Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. huuuge adventure -- in einer woche sind wir schon da wuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. super schön :) mag düsseldorf so gern! weißt du mitlerweile schon wo du studieren magst?

    ReplyDelete